Non-Spring Return Valve Actuator w/ 135 lbf force, Stem up on power failure
Wed, Feb 1
|13||Wed, Feb 1|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
Direct Coupled Globe Valve Actuators provide floating or modulating control of chilled water, hot water, or steam, and mount directly on VGF series, V5011, and V5013 valves. These Non-Spring Return Actuators will operate 1/2 to 6 inch valves.
- Easy and quick installation on valves with 1 3/8" bonnet and 3/4" stroke.
- No separate linkage required.
- Conduit connector standard.
- No adjustments required on linkage.
- Accurate valve positioning.
- Low power consumption.
- High close-off ratings.
- Force limiting end switches.
- Manual operator.
- Synchronous motor.
- Maintenance free.
- ML7420 has an internal selector plug that can be used to reverse the direction of action.
- Direct-Coupled, Linear-Stoke, Valve Actuator
- Actuator Type: Valve
- Application Type: HVAC
- Torque/Force (lb-in., lbf : 135lb-in.
- Torque/Force (Nm, N): 600 Nm
- Control Signal: SPDT 2 position, Floating
- Supply Voltage: 24 Vac + or - 20%
- Number of Internal Auxiliary Switches: 0
- External Aux. Switches Available: Yes
- Medium Temperature: 300 F Maximum
- Mounting: Directly on V5011/V5013 Globe Valves and VGF Flanged Globe Valves
- Frequency: 60 Hz, 50 Hz
- Electrical Connections: Screw Terminals
- Temp Range: 14 F to 122 F
- Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 95% RH
- Includes: 1/2 in. conduit hub, 1/2 in. flexible conduit adapter
Fail Safe Mode:
Manual override winding
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday