Description for Honeywell ML6425B3013
Direct Coupled Globe Valve Actuators provide floating or modulating control of chilled water, hot water, or steam, and mount directly on VGF series, V5011, and V5013 valves. These Non-Spring Return Actuators will operate 1/2 to 6 inch valves.
- Easy and quick installation on valves with 1 3/8" bonnet and 3/4" stroke.
- No separate linkage required.
- Conduit connector standard.
- No adjustments required on linkage.
- Accurate valve positioning.
- Low power consumption.
- High close-off ratings.
- Force limiting end switches.
- Manual operator.
- Synchronous motor.
- Maintenance free.
- ML7420 has an internal selector plug that can be used to reverse the direction of action.
- Direct-Coupled, Linear-Stoke, Valve Actuator
- Actuator Type: Valve
- Application Type: HVAC
- Torque/Force (lb-in., lbf : 135lb-in.
- Torque/Force (Nm, N): 600 Nm
- Control Signal: SPDT 2 position, Floating
- Supply Voltage: 24 Vac + or - 20%
- Number of Internal Auxiliary Switches: 0
- External Aux. Switches Available: Yes
- Medium Temperature: 300 F Maximum
- Mounting: Directly on V5011/V5013 Globe Valves and VGF Flanged Globe Valves
- Frequency: 60 Hz, 50 Hz
- Electrical Connections: Screw Terminals
- Temp Range: 14 F to 122 F
- Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 95% RH
- Includes: 1/2 in. conduit hub, 1/2 in. flexible conduit adapter