Description for Honeywell ML7161A2008
Used to control dampers in applications such as variable air volume (VAV) terminal units and for mounting on ball valves; suitable for use with SPDT or floating thermostats or building automation controls.
- Direct Coupled, General Purpose, Non-Spring Return Actuator
- Actuator Type: Damper
- Application Type: HVAC
- Control Signal: 2 to 10 Vdc
- Number of Internal Auxiliary Switches: 0
- External Aux. Switches Available: 201052B
- Mounting: Direct Coupled
- Frequency: 60 Hz, 50 Hz
- Shaft Adapter type: Aluminum Hub, two set screws
- Manual Operation: Declutch mechanism
- Rotational Stroke: 90 Degrees
- Rotational Stroke Adjustment: Mechanically limited at 45 or 60 degrees in cw or ccw directions
- Rotation to open: by switch
- Timing, Nominal Driving @ 60 Hz (sec): 90 Seconds
- Temperature Range, Ambient (F):20 to 125F
- Environmental Rating: NEMA1
- Control for air damper applications with up to 10 sq.ft. assuming 3.5 in-lb per sq.ft. of damper area, velocity independent.
- Superior A/C synchronous submotor for consistent timing and actuator longevity.
- Eliminate need for limit switches or mechanical stops by providing magnetic coupling.
- All models include manual declutch lever, and bag assembly with two minimum position setscrews.
- Mount directly on 3/8 inch or 1/2 inch square or round damper shaft.
- Selectable 45, 60, and 90 stroke in either clockwise or counterclockwise direction.