Linear-Stroke Valve Actuator 135 lbf
Wed, Mar 8 – Thu, Mar 9
|61||Wed, Mar 8 – Thu, Mar 9|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
Direct Coupled Globe Valve Actuators provide floating or modulating control of chilled water, hot water, or steam, and mount directly on VGF series, V5011, and V5013 valves. These Non-Spring Return Actuators will operate 1/2 to 6 inch valves.
- Easy and quick installation on valves with 1 3/8" bonnet and 3/4" stroke.
- No separate linkage required.
- Conduit connector standard.
- No adjustments required on linkage.
- Accurate valve positioning.
- Low power consumption.
- High close-off ratings.
- Force limiting end switches.
- Internal manual operator.
- Synchronous motor.
- Maintenance free.
- Actuator Type: Valve
- Application Type: HVAC
- Control Signal: 2 to 10 Vdc
- Number of Internal Auxiliary Switches: 0
- Mounting: Directly on V5011/V5013 Globe Valves and VGF Flanged Globe Valves (3/4" or 20mm stroke)
- Frequency: 60 Hz, 50 Hz
- Manual Operation: Manual override winding
- Timing, Nominal Driving @ 60 Hz (sec): 90 Seconds
- Temperature Range, Ambient (F):14 to 122F
Fail Safe Mode:
Manual override winding
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday