Description for Honeywell ML7425A3013
Direct Coupled Globe Valve Actuators provide floating or modulating control of chilled water, hot water, or steam, and mount directly on VGF series, V5011, and V5013 valves. These Non-Spring Return Actuators will operate 1/2 to 6 inch valves.
- Easy and quick installation on valves with 1 3/8" bonnet and 3/4" stroke.
- No separate linkage required.
- Conduit connector standard.
- No adjustments required on linkage.
- Accurate valve positioning.
- Low power consumption.
- High close-off ratings.
- Force limiting end switches.
- Internal manual operator.
- Synchronous motor.
- Maintenance free.
- Actuator Type: Valve
- Application Type: HVAC
- Control Signal: 2 to 10 Vdc
- Number of Internal Auxiliary Switches: 0
- Mounting: Directly on V5011/V5013 Globe Valves and VGF Flanged Globe Valves (3/4" or 20mm stroke)
- Frequency: 60 Hz, 50 Hz
- Manual Operation: Manual override winding
- Timing, Nominal Driving @ 60 Hz (sec): 90 Seconds
- Temperature Range, Ambient (F):14 to 122F