Linear Stroke Valve Actuator 160 lbf
Tue, Dec 20 – Wed, Dec 21
|78||Tue, Dec 20 – Wed, Dec 21|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
The ML7984 is a self-contained, self-adjusting, motorized linkage that mounts directly onto V5011 two-way or V5013 three-way valves and provides up to 25 mm (1") of linear stem travel. For use with Series 70 2-10Vdc, 4-20mA; Series 90 135 ohm; and Electronic (Super Mod) modulating signals controllers.
- Direct-Coupled, Linear-Stoke, Valve Actuator
- Actuator Type: Valve
- Application Type: HVAC
- Control Signal: 2 to 10 Vdc
- Number of Internal Auxiliary Switches: 0
- Mounting: Screws onto 1/4-28 UNF threaded valve stem
- Frequency: 60 Hz, 50 Hz
- Manual Operation: Manual override winding
- Timing, Nominal Driving @ 60 Hz (sec): 63 at 3/4 in stroke
- Temperature Range, Ambient (F): 32 F to 130 F
- Allows the use of one common transformer power supply for multiple actuators and controllers.
- Self-contained, motorized valve linkage.
- Linkage self-adjusts to valve stroke from 12 to 25 mm (1/2 - 1").
- Multi-pose mounting.
- Strong valve seat closing force 710 Newton (160 lbs.).
- Compact size for easy installation in confined area.
- One device for either Vac or Vdc power supply application.
- Electronic current sensing provides internal protection and positive full closing force.
- Field-addable position feedback/auxiliary switch module available.
Fail Safe Mode:
63 at 3/4" stroke
Replacement Parts (1)
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
Call us 1-888-757-4774 Open Now: 8AM – 5:45PM EST
Monday – Thursday