7" Pneumatic Valve Actuator (8 psi to 13 psi)
Thu, Jan 26 – Fri, Jan 27
|30||Thu, Jan 26 – Fri, Jan 27|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
Pneumatic actuators provide proportional control of steam or hot or cold liquids in HVAC systems by operating V5011, V5013, and VGF valve assemblies. Replacement devices are available for older Honeywell actuators.
- Rolling diaphragm for long life and low hysteresis.
- Easily attached to valve.
- Can be installed after piping valve.
- Slide lock feature permits simple engagement to valve stem.
- Direct- or reverse-action control.
- Does not include positive positioner.
- Actuator Type: Valve
- Actuator Force: medium
- Action: Reverse Acting
- Stroke: 3/4 in.
- Maximum Safe Operating Pressure (psi): 25 psi
- Temperature Range (F): 0 F to 140 F
- Fail Safe Mode: Spring Return
- Air Connections: Dual barbed fitting for 5/32 in. O.D. and 1/4 in. O.D. plastic tubing
- Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 95% RH
Temperature Range (F):
Max Pressure (PSI):
Actuator Spring Range:
8 to 13 psi
Fail Safe Mode:
Replacement Parts (3)
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
Call us 1-888-757-4774 Open Now: 8AM – 5:45PM EST
Monday – Thursday