Description for Honeywell MP953E1418
Pneumatic actuators provide proportional control of steam or hot or cold liquids in HVAC systems by operating V5011, V5013, and VGF valve assemblies. Replacement devices are available for older Honeywell actuators.
- Rolling diaphragm for long life and low hysteresis.
- Easily attached to valve.
- Can be installed after piping valve.
- Slide lock feature permits simple engagement to valve stem.
- Direct- or reverse-action control.
- Does not include positive positioner.
- Actuator Type: Valve
- Actuator Force: high
- Action: Direct Acting
- Stroke: 1-1/2 in.
- Maximum Safe Operating Pressure (psi): 25 psi
- Temperature Range (F): 0 F to 140 F
- Fail Safe Mode: Spring Return
- Air Connections: Pilot barbed fitting for 5/32 in. O.D. and 1/4 in. O.D. plastic tubing
- Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 95% RH