Description for Honeywell MS4120F1006
MS4120, MS7520, MS8120 Spring Return Direct Coupled Actuators (DCA) are used within heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning (HVAC) systems. They can drive a variety of quarter-turn, final control elements requiring spring return fail-safe operation.
- Brushless DC submotor with electronic stall protection for floating/modulating models.
- Brush DC submotor with electronic stall protection for 2-position models.
- Self-centering shaft adapter (shaft coupling) for wide range of shaft sizes.
- Models available for use with two-position, single pole single throw (spst), line- (Series 40) or low- (Series 80) voltage controls.
- Models available for use with floating or switched single-pole, double-throw (spdt) (Series 60) controls.
- Models available for use with proportional current or voltage (Series 70) controls.
- Models available with combined floating/modulating control in a single device.
- Models available with adjustable zero and span.
- Models available with line-voltage internal end switches.
- Access cover to facilitate connectivity.
- Metal housing with built-in mechanical end limits.
- Spring return direction field-selectable.
- Shaft position indicator and scale.
- Manual winding capability with locking function.
- UL (cUL) listed and CE compliant.
- All Models are plenum-rated per UL873.
- Actuator Type: Damper
- Application Type: Fire and Smoke
- Fail Safe Mode: Spring Return
- Control Signal: 2 position, SPST
- Supply Voltage: 100 to 250 Vac
- External Auxiliary Switches Available: Yes, SW2-US
- Shaft Adapter Type: Self Centering clamping
- Manual Operation: Manual Crank
- Mounting: Direct Coupled
- Frequency: 60 Hz, 50 Hz
- Rotational Stroke: 95 ¬+/- 3 degrees
- Rotational Stroke Adjustment: Mechanically limited 5 degree increments
- Spring Return Direction: By orientation
- Timing, Maximum Spring Return (sec): 20 sec
- Timing, Nominal Driving @ 60 Hz (sec): 45 Sec
- Dimensions (in.): 9.72 in high x 3.94 in wide x 2.95 in deep
- Compatible Damper Shafts (in.): 3/8 to 1.06 in. round or 3/8 to 11/16 in. square
- Temperature Range, Ambient (F): -40 to 140 F
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH): 5 to 95% RH, non-condensing