Pneumatic Pressure Reducing Valve for Dual Pressure System
Mon, Jan 30 – Tue, Jan 31
|19||Mon, Jan 30 – Tue, Jan 31|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
Used to control the pressure of the air delivered to pneumatic control systems. Models available for single-pressure systems or two-pressure systems (Day/Night or Summer/Winter) requiring two independently regulated pressure settings. Dual-pressure units switch from the lower settings to the higher settings when main air is applied to the pilot port. Models also available including a sub-micron filter assembly and pressure gauges. Replacement devices are available for Johnson, Powers, Robertshaw, Barber-Colman and older Honeywell pressure reducing valves.
- Built-in adjustable safety relief valve for limiting downstream pressure.
- For two-pressure models: Pressure changes accomplished with manual switch or automatically with electric pneumatic switch.
- Adjustable stops for desired settings.
- Description: High Pressure Diaphragm Operated Reducing Valve with Built-in Adjustable Relief Valve for Dual Pressure Systems. Includes Mounting Bracket and Gage Taps But No Gages.
- Application: Pressure Reducing
- Output Pressure Range (psi): primary pressure: adj.0 to 25 psi; secondary pressure: adj. 0 to 5 psi above primary rating
- Connection Size: Inlet and out air: 1/4 in. NPT (female) Air gage: 1/8 in. NPT (female); 1/8 in. NPT pilot
- Mounting : Bracket furnished
- Dimensions (in): 11 in. high, 8-7/8 in. wide, 3-3/4 in. deep
- Includes: Gage tapping to measure the regulated pressure
- Inlet Pressure Range: 45 to 150 psi
Pressure Reducing Valve
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday