Valve Linkage for Modutrol III and IV motors w/ 80 or 160 lb stem force
Thu, Mar 9 – Fri, Mar 10
|49||Thu, Mar 9 – Fri, Mar 10|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
The Q5001 Valve Linkage connects a Modutrol Motor to a 2- or 3-way valve. It is used primarily on V5011 or V5013 steam and water valves.
- Q5001 Valve Linkage is applicable to 2-Way or 3-Way valves in modulating or two-position service.
- Linkage requires no adjustment when used with Honeywell valves and Modutrol IV Motors.
- Q5001 Valve Linkage replaces Q601 and Q618 Valve Linkages.
- Linkage mounts directly to the valve bonnet; motor mounts to linkage bracket.
- Easy-to-read position indicator.
- Valve stem lift height cam selectable.
- Overtravel permits tight close-off without excessive motor strain.
- Available brackets make linkages adaptable to many valve bodies.
- Models available with 80 lb, 160 lb, and 320 lb stem force.
- Reversible cams on the Q5001 allow field selection of normally open or normally closed valve operation.
- All models have anti-spin clips.
- Includes:1-3/8 in. valve bracket and Anti spin clip
Temperature Range (F):
-40°F to 150°F
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
Call us 1-888-757-4774 Open Now: 8AM – 5:45PM EST
Monday – Thursday