Interface Module for Series 90 Mod IV Motors (adjustable zero & span)
Wed, Mar 8 – Thu, Mar 9
|51||Wed, Mar 8 – Thu, Mar 9|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
For converting Series 90 Modutrol IV motors to Series 70 (electronic) control.
- Description: Interface module, provides adjustable zero & span, voltage or current control
- Application Type: Electric
- Control Signal: Provides adjustable zero & span, voltage or current control (includes 2-10 Vdc or 4-20 mA). Adapts M91XX to function as M72XX model.
- Frequency: 50, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption Driving (VA): 2 VA
- Electrical Connections: Terminal Board
- Mounting: Mounts to quick-connects inside Mod Motor
- Comments: Fits inside wiring junction box of Modutrol IV Motor
- Temperature Range: -40 F to 150 F
- Used with: Series 90 for conversion to Series 70
- Mounts and works inside wiring box of any series 90 Modutrol IV Motor.
- Protected from weather by motor's NEMA 3 wiring box.
- Mates to motor's quick-connect terminals and provides screw terminals for control wiring connections.
- Features solid-state circuitry with surface mount components.
- Cover holds module in place, screws not required.
- Includes (except Q7330A) reversing switch to allow replacement of electrically normally open or electrically normally closed motors.
90 Series Motors
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday