Combo Protector Relay and Hydronic Heating Control w/ High limit: 10F fixed, low limit/circulator, Horizontal Mount (10F to 25F)
Wed, Apr 5
|7||Wed, Apr 5|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
Immersion type Aquastat controller and oil burner primary control provides high limit and low limit/circulator control for oil-fired hydronic heating systems.
- Use in intermittent ignition applications.
- Capable of zone control with zone valves.
- Circulator zone control with ZC and ZR terminals on R8182D,E,H,J. 8 Flame failure during the running cycle results in a 45 second attempt to restart.
- If unsuccessful, safety shutoff occurs, requiring manual reset before burner can be restarted.
- R8182D,E,F mount directly on burner; R8182H,J mount on 4 x 4 in. junction box and include 5 ft (1.5 m) armored capillary with remote sensor.
- C554A Cadmium Sulfide Flame Detector and a 24 Vac thermostat required.
- Description: Combination Protectorelay and Hydronic Heating Control with High limit: 10 F fixed; low limit/circulator: 10 F to 25 F adj. Differential
- Switching Action: SPST
- Operating Range, Low Limit (F): 110 to 220 F
- Operating Range, High Limit (F): 130 to 240 F
- Differential Temperature: High limit: 10 F fixed; Low limit/circulator: 10 F to 25 F adj.
- Anticipator Setting: .2A
- Maximum Safe Operating Pressure (psi): 200 psi on immersion well; 100 psi direct immersion.
- Electrical Rating (ignition): 360 VA
- Electrical Ratings (burner AFL): 4.4 A @ 120 Vac
- Voltage: 120 Vac
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Timing Safety Switch: 45 sec
- Maximum Power Consumption: 9W
- Dimensions: 7 1/8 in. high x 5 1/4 in. wide x 3 7/16 in. deep.
- Insulation Depth (in.): 1-1/2 inch
- Mounting: Horizontal Mount
- Operating Humidity Range: 0 to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Max Ambient Temp: 250 F at element
- Includes: Auxiliary ZC and ZR terminals may be used to provide circulator zone control through an R845A Switching Relay. Heat-conductive compound and vertical case
Electrical Ratings (ALR):
Burner: 26.4 A @ 120 Vac
Burner: 4.4 A @ 120 Vac
Temperature Range (F):
110°F to 220°F
130°F to 240°F
Max Temp Differential:
0% to 95% (non-condensing)
Max Ambient Temp (°F):
250 F at Element
Max Pressure (PSI):
200 psi on Immersion Well
100 psi Direct Immersion
Timing Safety Switch:
Max Power Consumption:
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Wednesday