Description for Honeywell R8222U1079
Provide general purpose switching for refrigeration and air conditioning equipment, appliances, vending machines and similar applications.
- Molded terminal numbers and circuit diagram on top of relay provide easy identification for wiring and checking system operation.
- Untaped coil assures cooler operation.
- Laminated magnet construction for higher efficiency.
- Base designed for easy replacement of competitive relays.
- Double quick-connect coil terminals.
- Plug compatible with Steveco 90-340 and Mars 90340.
- Description: 24 V General Purpose Relay with Dpst N.O. switching
- Coil Ratings Voltage: 24v
- Switching: DPST N.O.(1 P&1 Pduty)
- Electrical Connections: Single 1/4 in. quick-connect on coil terminals
- Electrical Ratings Contacts (Full Load): 12 A @ 120 Vac
- Electrical Ratings Contacts (Full Load): 6 A @ 208 Vac, 240 Vac, 277 Vac
- Electrical Ratings Contacts (Full Load 3 A @ 480 Vac
- Electrical Ratings (locked rotor): 60 A @ 120 Vac
- Pilot Duty Ratings: Minimum: 3 VA @ 24 Vac, 120 Vac, & 480 Vac; Maximum: 25 VA @ 24 Vac, 125 VA @ 120 Vac, 240 Vac, & 480 Vac; Resistive: 3 A @ 277 Vac (0.75 power factor); Powerpile: (Normally Open Contacts Only) 0.25 A @ 0.25 to 12 Vdc
- Frequency: 50 Hz, 60 Hz
- Dimensions: 1-55/64 in. high x 2-7/64 in. wide x 2-3/8 in. deep
- Temperature Ratings: -20 F to +155 F