Protectorelay Oil Burner Control with 75 seconds lock out timing
Wed, Feb 1
|26||Wed, Feb 1|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
One-piece, stack-mounted oil burner primary controls that cycle the burner on and shut down the burner on flame loss or system malfunction.
- Description: Protectorelay Oil Burner Control with 75 seconds lock out timing
- Ignition Type: Interrupted
- Timing, Safety Switch: 75 sec. Nominal
- Mounting bracket: Mount with flange for mounting on curved or flat surfaces.
- Dimensions: 6 in. high x 5 3/16 in. wide x 3 3/16 in. deep
- Combine a Protectorelay unit for cycling the burner and a Pyrostat flame detector for sensing temperature changes of flue gases up to 1000 F (556 C).
- Manual reset of safety switch required after ignition failure completely shuts off main burner.
- Include manual trip safety switch to assure burner shutdown during servicing.
- Mount with flange for mounting on curved or flat surfaces.
- Use with line voltage or 24 Vac Control Circuit.
Spst Line Voltage
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday