Pneumatic SPDT Relay (switching between 13-17 psi)
Wed, Apr 5
|7||Wed, Apr 5|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Pneumatic switching relays block, divert, or bleed pneumatic air lines when pilot pressure is changed from one specific value to another. Commonly applied in Day-Night, Summer-Winter, Start-Stop, On-Off-Auto and other multiple condition systems where control sequence is changed as conditions change. Replacement devices are available for Johnson, Powers, Robertshaw, Barber-Colman, and older Honeywell devices.
- Available with either single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) or double-pole, double-throw (DPDT) switching action.
- Second switch on dpdt (RP670B) models molded in natural color for identification.
- Air connections for 5/32 in. (4 mm) O.D. plastic tubing.
- Molded plastic construction with neoprene diaphragms, stainless steel lever.
- In-line mounting, or wall or panel mounting with provided metal spring clip.
- Type: Pneumatic Switching Relay
- Operation: SPDT relay
- Capacity: 0.039 scfm at 1 psi differential (18 mL/s at 5 kPa differential)
- Air Connections: Barb fittings 5/32 in. (4 mm) O.D. plastic tubing
- Maximum Safe Operating Pressure (psi): 30 psi
- Differential Pressure Range: 1 psi maximum
- Nominal Switch Differential (psi): .5 psi
- Setpoint Range (psi)
- Adjustable between 3 to 15 psi
- Mounting: Wall or Panel
- Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 95% RH
- Dimensions: 1-1/2 in. diameter x 2-1/4 in. deep
- Temperature Range: 0 F to 140 F
- Includes: 14003030-001, 1 1/2 in. Mounting Clip for Mounting relay to wall or panel
- Switching Occurs Between Pressures (psi): 13 and 17 psi
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Wednesday