Pneumatic DPDT Relay (switching between 3-7 psi)
Thu, Jan 26
|5||Thu, Jan 26|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
Pneumatic switching relays block, divert, or bleed pneumatic air lines when pilot pressure is changed from one specific value to another. Commonly applied in Day-Night, Summer-Winter, Start-Stop, On-Off-Auto and other multiple condition systems where control sequence is changed as conditions change. Replacement devices are available for Johnson, Powers, Robertshaw, Barber-Colman, and older Honeywell devices.
- Available with either single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) or double-pole, double-throw (DPDT) switching action.
- Second switch on dpdt (RP670B) models molded in natural color for identification.
- Air connections for 5/32 in. (4 mm) O.D. plastic tubing.
- Molded plastic construction with neoprene diaphragms, stainless steel lever.
- In-line mounting, or wall or panel mounting with provided metal spring clip.
- Type: Pneumatic Switching Relay
- Operation: DPDT relay
- Capacity: 0.039 scfm at 1 psi differential (18 mL/s at 5 kPa differential)
- Air Connections: Barb fittings 5/32 in. (4 mm) O.D. plastic tubing
- Maximum Safe Operating Pressure (psi): 30 psi
- Differential Pressure Range: 1 psi maximum
- Nominal Switch Differential (psi): .5 psi
- Setpoint Range (psi)
- Adjustable between 3 to 15 psi
- Mounting: Wall or Panel
- Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 95% RH
- Dimensions: 1-1/2 in. diameter x 2-13/16 in. deep
- Temperature Range: 0 F to 140 F
- Includes: 14003030-001, 1-1/2 in. Mounting Clip for Mounting relay to wall or panel
- Switching Occurs Between Pressures (psi): 3 and 7 psi
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday