Description for Honeywell RP920A1025
Proportional, high capacity, single or dual input pneumatic controller used in conjunction with remote sensors to provide proportional (P) or proportional plus integral (P+I) control of temperature, humidity, pressure, or dewpoint for heating and air conditioning systems. Replacement devices are available for Johnson, Powers, Robertshaw, Barber-Colman, and older Honeywell controllers.
- Proportional plus integral control option minimizes offset.
- Miniature diaphragm technology provides high degree of accuracy and reliability.
- Direct Acting models can be converted to Reverse Acting (RA) function in field.
- Field adjustable compensation start point.
- Local or remote setpoint field option. Integral action cut-off provides trouble-free automatic startup.
- Transparent cover (optional) provides protection while allowing easy reading of settings and gages.
- Corrosion resistant construction.
- Remote bulb sensor: No
- Action: Direct Acting
- Airflow Usage: 0.07 scfm (33.0 mL/s) with 1 psi (7kPa) pressure drop at 18 psi (124 kPa) main air supply
- Capacity: at 18 psi (124 kPa) MLP and 8.5 psi (59 kPa) BLP (does not include sensor usage): 0.021 scfm (10 mL/s)
- Maximum Safe Operating Pressure (psi): 30 psi
- Maximum Operating Temperature (F): 130F
- Remote Control Point Adjustment: Yes
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH): 5 to 95%
- Input Signal: 3 to 15 psi
- Output Pressure Range: 3 to 13 psi, output signal maximum is Mainline Pressure minus 1/2 psi
- Temperature Range (F): 40 F to 130 F
- All RP920s can be converted to reverse acting in the field. For additional technical information see literature Form no. 85-0224 and 95-7392EF.
- Maximum Safe Mainline Pressure (psi): 30 psi
- Mainline Pressure Range (psi): 17 to 21 psi