Pneumatic Capacity Relay
Tue, Jan 31
|6||Tue, Jan 31|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Direct acting, modulating relay provides increased capacity of the branchline pressure to the final control device. Replacement devices are available for Johnson, Powers, Robertshaw, Barber-Colman, and older Honeywell devices.
- In-line, wall, or panel mounted.
- Sharp-barb air connections.
- Molded plastic construction with neoprene diaphragms.
- Mounting clip provided.
- Description: Wall, In-Line or panel mounted Pneumatic Capacity Relay
- Type: Pneumatic Capacity Relay
- Action: Direct Acting
- Operation: Provides increased capacity of branchline pressure to final control device
- Airflow Usage: 0.002 scfm (1.0 mL/s) maximum
- Air Connections: Barb fittings, Port 1: 1/4 in. (6 mm) O.D. plastic tubing; Other Ports: 5/32 in. (4 mm) O.D. plastic tubing
- Capacity: 0.039 scfm at 1 psi differential (18 mL/s at 5 kPa differential)
- Mounting: Wall or In-line or panel
- Maximum Safe Operating Pressure (psi): 30 psi
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH): 5 to 95% RH
- Temperature Range: 0 F to 140 F
- Includes: 14003030-001, 1 1/2 in. Mounting Clip for Mounting relay to wall or panel
- Input Operating Pressure (psi): 0 to 20 psi
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
Call us 1-888-757-4774 Open Now: 9AM – 4:45PM EST
Monday – Thursday