Single Rod Hot Surface Ignition Control w/ 6 sec trial and lockout timing
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
Provide operating control and system shutdown on loss of main burner flame in direct ignition central heat furnaces and heating appliances with hot surface igniter.
- S89C,G,J are for systems with a combination igniter- sensor.
- S89C lock out after one try for ignition. S89G,H provide three tries for ignition before lockout, with 30 sec. min. purge before second and third tries.
- Compatible with Norton 201 and 271 or equivalent hot surface igniters.
- Available with leadwires for line voltage connections.
- Modules can be used on either natural or LP gas; they provide 100 percent shutoff of gas on lockout.
- Modules have relay contacts for use with any direct ignition gas control with max. 2.0 A, 24 Vat rating.
- Modules use rectification principle for flame sensing. -40 F to +175 F (-40 C to +79 C) temperature rating.
- Description: Provide electronic control of direct hot surface ignition systems used on gas fired furnaces, boilers, and other heating appliances.
- Ignition System Type: Direct Hot Surface Ignition
- Ignition Sequence: Single trial for main burner ignition (then shut down and lockout)
- Typical Gas Control: VR8205, VR8305
- Type of Gas: Natural or LP
- Ignition Trials To Lockout: 1
- Dimensions: 5 1/4 in. high x 4 1/16 in. wide x 1 15/16 in. long
- Electrical Ratings: 24 Vac
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Max Ambient Temperature: -40 F to +175 F
- Flame Failure Response Time: 0.8 sec. @ 5.0 microamp
- Maximum Valve Load @ 24 Vac (Amps): 2A
- Ignition Source:Line Voltage (120 VAC) Hot Surface Element (Norton Model 201)
Direct Hot Surface Pilot
Ignition Trial Time:
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday