Description for Honeywell S89C1087
Provide operating control and system shutdown on loss of main burner flame in direct ignition central heat furnaces and heating appliances with hot surface igniter.
- S89C,G,J are for systems with a combination igniter- sensor.
- S89C lock out after one try for ignition. S89G,H provide three tries for ignition before lockout, with 30 sec. min. purge before second and third tries.
- Compatible with Norton 201 and 271 or equivalent hot surface igniters.
- Available with leadwires for line voltage connections.
- Modules can be used on either natural or LP gas; they provide 100 percent shutoff of gas on lockout.
- Modules have relay contacts for use with any direct ignition gas control with max. 2.0 A, 24 Vat rating.
- Modules use rectification principle for flame sensing. -40 F to +175 F (-40 C to +79 C) temperature rating.
- Description: Provide electronic control of direct hot surface ignition systems used on gas fired furnaces, boilers, and other heating appliances.
- Ignition System Type: Direct Hot Surface Ignition
- Ignition Sequence: Single trial for main burner ignition (then shut down and lockout)
- Typical Gas Control: VR8205, VR8305
- Type of Gas: Natural or LP
- Ignition Trials To Lockout: 1
- Dimensions: 5 1/4 in. high x 4 1/16 in. wide x 1 15/16 in. long
- Electrical Ratings: 24 Vac
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Max Ambient Temperature: -40 F to +175 F
- Flame Failure Response Time: 0.8 sec. @ 5.0 microamp
- Maximum Valve Load @ 24 Vac (Amps): 2A
- Ignition Source:Line Voltage (120 VAC) Hot Surface Element (Norton Model 201)