Time Delay Relay w/ DPDT switch (80 Second Delay)
Thu, Mar 2 – Fri, Mar 3
|192||Thu, Mar 2 – Fri, Mar 3|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Use in compressor-run air conditioning, heat pump systems and heating-cooling systems. Delays the indoor blower shutoff after the compressor has shut off.
- Eighty-second delay on break.
- Combination electronic time delay board and R8222 relay saves wiring time.
- Molded terminal numbers and circuit diagram on top of relay and letter-coded terminals on time delay board provide easy identification for wiring and system checkout.
- Laminated magnet construction for high efficiency.
- Reduces stratification and saves energy.
- Coil Ratings Voltage: 24 Vac
- Switching: DPDT
- Electrical Connections: 1/4 in. quick-connect terminals
- Electrical Ratings (Full Load): 3 A @ 480 Vac; 6 A @ 208 Vac, 240 Vac, 277 Vac; 12 A @ 120 Vac
- Electrical Ratings (Locked Rotor): 18 A @ 480 Vac; 35 A @ 208 Vac, 240 Vac, 277 Vac, 60 A @ 120 Vac
- Electrical Ratings (Resistive): 15 A @ 208 Vac, 240 Vac, 277 Vac; 15 A @ 120 VAc; 10 A @ 480 Vac
- Delay Timing: 80 seconds
- Frequency: 50 Hz, 60 Hz
- Temperature Range: -20 F to 150 F
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
Call us 1-888-757-4774 Open Now: 8AM – 5:45PM EST
Monday – Thursday