Thermostatic Radiator Actuator with integral sensor and 1 3/16 in. collar diameter
Allows automatic temperature control in two-pipe steam or hot water systems for free standing radiators, convectors, and other heating units with standard capacity requirements. Provides comfort and energy savings at affordable prices.
- Continually monitor and adjust room temperature for consistent comfort and relief from under-heating and overheating.
- Valve seat disc, which is made of resilient material (EPDM), ensures tight shutoff on steam or hot water systems.
- Nickel-plated brass casted body with working parts in cartridge insert for ease of service.
- Controls include sensor, setpoint dial and valve actuator; components may be integral or connected by capillary tubes.
- Require no electrical connections.
- All working parts are replaceable using service tool (MT100C1016) while valve remains in service, in-line, under pressure.
- Valves normally open without control mounted.
- Application Type: A self-contained control with sensor, setpoint dial and valve actuator in one unit. Mounts horizontal. Not for use inside enclosures or where airflow around sensor is restricted. Adjustable limits. For V100 valves.
- Sensor: Integral
- Setpoint: Integral
- Temperature Range (F): 43 F to 79 F
- Collar Diameter (in.): 1 3/16 in.
- Adjustable Limits