Description for Honeywell T4039S1016
Control line voltage valves of a fan coil unit in cooling, manual or automatic changeover heating-cooling systems.
- Directly operate one or two valves.
- Positive deadband separates heating and cooling circuits in automatic models.
- Includes allen wrench for cover and mounting screws.
- Description: 120 to 277 Vac 4 pipe Fan Coil, manual heating-cooling
- Application : 4 pipe fan coil, manual heat-cool changeover
- Changeover: Manual
- Switch Positions (System): HEAT-OFF-COOL
- Switch Positions (Fan): HI-MED-LO
- Color: Tan
- Setting Temp. Range: 55 F to 95 F, marked COOL-WARM
- Voltage: 120 to 277 Vac
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Electrical ratings: Fan Switch: Fan Switch: 120 Vac: 5.5 AFL, 33.0 ALR; 240 Vac: 2.75 AFL, 16.5 ALR; 277 Vac: 2.4 AFL, 14.4 ALR
- Electrical ratings: Thermostat (Valve load): 120 Vac: 0.32 AFL, 1.0 A ALR; 240 Vac: 0.16 AFL, 0.50 ALR; 277 Vac: 0.14 AFL, 0.43 ALR
- Differential Temperature (F): The differential from make of one contact to make of the opposite contact is 7 F maximum with a positive deadspot.
- Display: No
- Mounting: 4 in. square outlet box or 2-ganged outlet box
- Dimensions (in.): 4-5/8 in. high x 4-15/16 in. wide x 1-5/16 in.
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH): 5 to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Includes: Allen wrench for cover and mounting screws