- T5086 non-electric thermostatic actuator mounts directly on V5086 valve body and modulates hot water or steam flow through valve in response to room temperature changes.
- Actuator available with integral or remote sensor, and integral or remote setpoint adjustment.
- Valves provide modulating temperature control to reduce energy consumption, eliminate overheating.
- Actuator responds to small changes in room temperature.
- Valve cartridge can be changed without system shutdown or drain down.
- No electric power required.
- Description: Non-electric Thermostatic Actuator
- Application: Non-electric Thermostatic Actuator
- Controlled Medium: Steam
- Controlled Medium: Hot water
- Remote (Integral or Remote): Remote
- Setpoint (Integral or Remote): Integral
- Temperature Range (F): 43 F to 79 F
- Scale Markings: 1 through 6, Minimum setting 43 F (6 C) at * mark
- Dimensions (in.): 1-13/16 in. high with 2-1/8 in. diameter
- Used with: V5086
- Tradeline Value: Tradeline
- Includes: 6 ft. 6 in. (2 m) capillary