Description for Honeywell T6069B4018
T6069 thermostats control line voltage valves and/or blower motors on fan coil units in manual changeover heating/cooling systems. The thermostats feature a single System and Fan speed switch.
- Thermostat, system and fan control switches combined in one deluxe-styled unit.
- Available in classic gold. Language-free graphic symbols.
- Manual three-speed fan control on most models.
- Suitable for single or double gang electrical boxes.
- Operates one or two valves.
- Has cycled or constant fan control.
- Description: Fan Coil Thermostat, 2 or 4 pipe Manual Heat/Cool changeover, Constant fan only, degree F; Supply voltage:120 to 277 Vac 50/60 Hz
- Application: 4 pipe fan coil, manual heat-cool changeover, constant fan
- Changeover: Manual
- Switch Positions (System): HEAT-OFF-COOL
- Switch Positons (FAN) : HI-MED-LOW
- Color: Tan
- Setting Temperature Range: 44 F to 86 F
- Voltage: 120 to 277 Vac
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Electrical Ratings: 8.0 AFL / 48 ALR / 13A resistive @ 120 Vac
- Differential Temperature (F): 2F
- Display: No thermometer
- Mounting: Mounts on 2 in. x 4 in. (50mm x 75 mm) single or double-ganged vertically-oriented outlet box.
- Dimensions: 4-5/8 in. high x 4-1/2 in. wide x 1-7/8 in. deep. + 5/8 in projection into junction box