Fan Coil Thermostat, 2 pipe Remote Heat/Cool changeover (White)
Wed, Dec 14 – Thu, Dec 15
|3||Wed, Dec 14 – Thu, Dec 15|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
T6069 thermostats control line voltage valves and/or blower motors on fan coil units in manual changeover heating/cooling systems. The thermostats feature a single System and Fan speed switch.
- Combines thermostat, single system and/or fan control switch in one deluxe-styled unit.
- Three speed manual FAN control on some models.
- Fan can be wired for continuous (ON) or cycled (AUTO) operation.
- System switch OFF position breaks heating/cooling and fan circuits.
- Color-coded leadwire connections.
- Available in classic gold or Premier white® styling.
- Language-free graphic symbols.
- Suitable for single or double gang electrical boxes.
- Description: Fan Coil Thermostat, 2 pipe Heat/ Cool, 3 speed fan; degree C; Supply voltage:120 to 277 Vac 50/60 Hz
- Application: 2 pipe fan coil, seasonal auto changeover, constant or cycled fan
- Changeover: Seasonal Auto with External Aquastat® Controller
- Switch Positons (FAN) : HI-OFF-MED-LO
- Color: Premier White®
- Setting Temperature Range: 44 F to 86 F
- Voltage: 120 to 277 Vac
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Electrical Ratings: 8.0 AFL / 48 ALR / 13A resistive @ 120 Vac
- Differential Temperature (F): 2F
- Display: No thermometer
- Mounting: Mounts on 2 in. x 4 in. (50mm x 75 mm) single or double-ganged vertically-oriented outlet box.
- Dimensions: 4-5/8 in. high x 4-1/2 in. wide x 1-7/8 in. deep. + 5/8 in projection into junction box
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
Call us 1-888-757-4774 Open Now: 9AM – 4:45PM EST
Monday – Thursday