Agricultural Temperature Controller, 35-100F (Output 1 Spdt)
Thu, Jan 26 – Fri, Jan 27
|27||Thu, Jan 26 – Fri, Jan 27|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Provide line voltage control of heating, cooling and ventilating systems in farm buildings or storage areas.
- Description: Thermostats, Farm-O-Stat, type: Agricultural Temperature Controller, Output:1 Spdt
- Application: Provide line voltage control of heating, cooling and ventilating systems in farm buildings or storage areas
- Type: Agricultural Temperature Controlle
- Output: 1 SPDT
- Voltage: 24 Vac or 120/240 Vac
- Color: Red finish
- Contact Ratings (24 Vac): 2.0A AFL
- Contact Ratings (120 Vac): 7.4 AFL, 44.4 ALR
- Contact Ratings (240 Vac): 3.7 AFL, 22.2 ALR
- Dimensions: 4-5/16 in. high x 6-1/16 in. wide x 2-7/8 in. deep
- Sensor Element: Coiled Copper Tube
- Setpoint Temperature Range: 35 F to 100 F
- Maximum Operating Temperature (F): 120 F
- Differential Temperature (F):2 F
- Use in barns, poultry houses, hog barns, pump houses, milk houses and crop storage houses.
- Treated to resist corrosion.
- Slots in front and bottom of case provide maximum air circulation over the coiled sensing element.
- SPDT snap switches permanently sealed against corrosion.
- Easy mounting using screws through holes in back of case.
Agricultural Temperature Controller
Temperature Range (F):
35°F to 100°F
Max Temp (F):
Min Temp (F):
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday