Agricultural Temperature Controller, 70-140F (Output 1 Spdt)
Tue, Dec 20 – Wed, Dec 21
|6||Tue, Dec 20 – Wed, Dec 21|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
Provide line voltage control of heating, cooling and ventilating systems in farm buildings or storage areas.
- Use in barns, poultry houses, hog barns, pump houses, milk houses and crop storage houses.
- Treated to resist corrosion.
- Slots in front and bottom of case provide maximum air circulation over the coiled sensing element.
- SPDT snap switches permanently sealed against corrosion.
- Easy mounting using screws through holes in back of case.
- Description: Thermostats, Farm-O-Stat, type: Agricultural Temperature Controller, Output:1 Spdt
- Application: Provide line voltage control of heating, cooling and ventilating systems in farm buildings or storage areas
- Type: Agricultural Temperature Controlle
- Output: 1 SPDT
- Voltage: 24 Vac or 120/240 Vac
- Color: Red finish
- Contact Ratings (24 Vac): 2.0A AFL
- Contact Ratings (120 Vac): 7.4 AFL, 44.4 ALR
- Contact Ratings (240 Vac): 3.7 AFL, 22.2 ALR
- Dimensions: 4-5/16 in. high x 6-1/16 in. wide x 2-7/8 in. deep
- Sensor Element: Coiled Copper Tube
- Setpoint Temperature Range: 70 F to 140 F
- Maximum Operating Temperature (F): 150 F
- Differential Temperature (F):2 F
Agricultural Temperature Controller
Temperature Range (F):
70°F to 140°F
Min Temp (F):
Max Temp (F):
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
Call us 1-888-757-4774 Open Now: 8AM – 5:45PM EST
Monday – Thursday