Description for Honeywell T631C1020
Provide line voltage control of heating, cooling and ventilating systems in farm buildings or storage areas.
- Use in barns, poultry houses, hog barns, pump houses, milk houses and crop storage houses.
- Treated to resist corrosion.
- Slots in front and bottom of case provide maximum air circulation over the coiled sensing element.
- SPDT snap switches permanently sealed against corrosion.
- Easy mounting using screws through holes in back of case.
- Description: Thermostats, Farm-O-Stat, type: Agricultural Temperature Controller
- Application: Provide line voltage control of heating, cooling and ventilating systems in farm buildings or storage areas
- Type: Agricultural Temperature Controller
- Output:1 SPDT (1 hp at 0.7 kW)
- Voltage: 24 Vac or 120/240 Vac
- Color: Gray finish
- Contact Ratings (24 Vac): 2.0A AFL
- Contact Ratings (120 Vac): 7.4 AFL, 44.4 ALR
- Contact Ratings (240 Vac): 3.7 AFL, 22.2 ALR
- Sensor Element: Coiled Copper Tube
- Setpoint Temperature Range: 70 F to 140 F
- Maximum Operating Temperature (F): 150 F
- Differential Temperature (F): 2 F