- Suitable for applications requiring temperature control of air or liquids where controller must be placed outside the sensing area.
- Typical uses include control of dampers and valves in heating, cooling and heating-cooling systems.
- Fast response models (available for use in return air duct) operate approximately four times faster than standard models.
- Controller can be mounted in any position.
- Ambient temperature compensation provides good temperature control.
- Refer to T775 Electronic Remote Temperature Controller where more exact control is required and/or remote controller location is preferred.
- T675A models with fixed differential have an electrical rating of 125 VA at 120/208/240 and 277 Vac.
- T675B models have 125 VA pilot duty up to 277 Vac.
- T678 models have a maximum connected load of 2000 VA.
- Application: Regulates temperature of air or liquids in ducts, pipes, tanks and boilers
- Output Type: Relay
- Type: Remote Bulb
- Output: SPDT
- Voltage: 120 Vac or 240/277 Vac
- Frequency: 50, 60 Hz
- Dimensions: 5-5/8 in. high x 2 in. wide x 2-5/8 in. deep
- Sensor Element: Fast Response Capillary
- Number of Sensor Inputs: 1