Remote bulb Commercial Temperature Controller, 55 F to 175 F, 5 ft. capillary, Fast response capillary sensing element
Mon, May 8
|1||Mon, May 8|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
Remote bulb thermostats regulate temperature of air or liquids in ducts, pipes, tanks and boilers.
- Suitable for applications requiring temperature control of air or liquids where controller must be placed outside the sensing area.
- Typical uses include control of dampers and valves in heating, cooling and heating-cooling systems.
- Fast response models (available for use in return air duct) operate approximately four times faster than standard models.
- Controller can be mounted in any position.
- Ambient temperature compensation provides good temperature control.
- Refer to T775 Electronic Remote Temperature Controller where more exact control is required and/or remote controller location is preferred.
- T675A models with fixed differential have an electrical rating of 125 VA at 120/208/240 and 277 Vac.
- T675B models have 125 VA pilot duty up to 277 Vac.
- T678 models have a maximum connected load of 2000 VA.
- Application: Regulates temperature of air or liquids in ducts, pipes, tanks and boilers
- Output Type: Relay
- Type: Remote Bulb
- Output: SPDT
- Voltage: 120 Vac or 240/277 Vac
- Frequency: 50, 60 Hz
- Dimensions: 5-5/8 in. high x 2 in. wide x 2-5/8 in. deep
- Sensor Element: Fast Response Capillary
- Number of Sensor Inputs: 1
Remote Bulb Temperature
Contact Ratings 120v:
Contact Ratings 240v:
Contact Ratings 277v:
Copper Fast Response Element
1/2" x 5"
Temperature Range (F):
55° to 175°F
Min Temp (F):
Max Temp (F):
Max Operating Temp:
131524A Duct Bulb Holder
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Wednesday