Commercial Temperature Controller w/ Fast response capillary, 55-175F
Mon, Apr 10
|5||Mon, Apr 10|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
Remote bulb thermostats regulate temperature of air or liquids in ducts, pipes, tanks and boilers.
- Suitable for applications requiring temperature control of air or liquids where controller must be placed outside the sensing area.
- Typical uses include control of dampers and valves in heating, cooling and heating-cooling systems.
- Fast response models (available for use in return air duct) operate approximately four times faster than standard models.
- Controller can be mounted in any position. Ambient temperature compensation provides good temperature control.
- Refer to T775 Electronic Remote Temperature Controller where more exact control is required and/or remote controller location is preferred.
- T678 models have a maximum connected load of 2000 VA.
- Description: Remote bulb Commercial Temperature Controller, 55 F to 175 F, 5 ft. capillary, Copper bulb sensing element
- Application: Regulates temperature of air or liquids in ducts, pipes, tanks and boilers
- Type: Remote bulb
- Output Type: Relay
- Output: 2 SPDT switch contacts
- Voltage: 120 Vac or 240/277 Vac
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Contact Ratings (120 Vac): 8.0 AFL, 48.0 ALR
- Contact Ratings (240 Vac): 5.1 AFL, 30.6 ALR
- Contact Ratings (277 Vac): 4.2 AFL, 25.2 ALR
- Dimensions (in.): 5 5/8 in. high x 2 in. wide x 2 5/8 in. deep
- Sensor Element: Copper bulb
- Number of Sensor Inputs: 1
- Capillary Length (ft): 5 ft
- Capillary Length (m): 1.5 m
- Bulb Size (in.): 1/2 in. x 3 9/16 in.
- Setpoint Temperature Range (F): 55 F to 175 F
- Maximum Operating Temperature (F): 200 F
- Interstage Differential Temperature (F): 3.6 F to 12 F adjustable
- Differential Temperature (F): 3.6 F fixed
- Comments: Maximum connected load = 2000VA
Remote Bulb Temperature
Contact Ratings 120v:
Contact Ratings 240v:
Contact Ratings 277v:
Copper Fast Response Element
1/2" x 3-9/16"
Temperature Range (F):
55° to 175°F
Min Temp (F):
Max Temp (F):
Max Operating Temp:
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
Call us 1-888-757-4774 Open Now: 8AM – 5:45PM EST
Monday – Wednesday