Remote bulb Commercial Temperature Controller (55 to 85 F, 5.5 ft capillary)
Tue, Mar 7
|5||Tue, Mar 7|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
Remote bulb thermostats regulate temperature of air or liquids in ducts, pipes, tanks and boilers.
- Suitable for applications requiring temperature control of air or liquids where controller must be placed outside the sensing area.
- Typical uses include control of dampers and valves in heating, cooling and heating-cooling systems.
- Fast response models (available for use in return air duct) operate approximately four times faster than standard models.
- Controller can be mounted in any position. Ambient temperature compensation provides good temperature control.
- Refer to T775 Electronic Remote Temperature Controller where more exact control is required and/or remote controller location is preferred.
- T678 models have a maximum connected load of 2000 VA.
- Application: Changeover temperature control
- Type: Remote bulb
- Output Type: 2 SPDT switch contacts
- Output: 2 SPDT switch contacts
- Voltage: 120 Vac or 240 Vac
- Frequency: 50, 60 Hz
- Contact Ratings (120 Vac): Control 8.0 AFL, 48.0 ALR
- Contact Ratings (240 Vac): Control: 5.1 AFL, 30.6 ALR
- Sensor Element: Copper bulb
- Number of Sensor Inputs: 1
- Capillary Length: 5.5 ft
- Bulb Size: 5/16 in. x 11 11/16 in.
- Setpoint Temperature Range: 55 to 85 F
- Maximum Operating Temperature (F): 130 F
Remote Bulb Temperature
Contact Ratings 120v:
Contact Ratings 240v:
5/16" x 11-11/16"
Max Temp (F):
55° to 85°F
Min Temp (F):
Max Operating Temp:
Max Temp Differential:
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday