Electronic Dual Setpoint Thermostat, 3 Heat/3 Cool
Mon, Apr 10
|2||Mon, Apr 10|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
Proportional Thermostats provide low voltage, 3-wire control for valve motors, damper motors, and balancing relays in heating or cooling system applications.
- Separate heat and cool adjustable set point levers provide adjustable deadband from 3 F to 30 F (2 C to 17 C).
- Single 2 to 22 Vdc voltage ramp provides heating/cooling signal to W7080 Load Analyzer.
- Outputs constant 12 Vdc when sensed temperature is within deadband range.
- Ramp output decreases on call for heat: increases on call for cooling.
- C7100B or C7046B Air Temperature Sensors are used to provide heating/cooling anticipation (one required for each zone thermostat) and can also be optionally used as remote return air temperature sensors with the T7080B transmitter.
- Operates on 24 Vdc supplied by W7080A Load Analyzer.
- Mounts on standard 2 x 4 in. outlet box or on nonconductive flat surface.
- Description: Electronic Dual Setpoint Thermostat, 3 Heat/3 Cool
- Applications: Packaged RTU, Furnace, Split System
- Application Size: 3 Heat/3 Cool
- Control System: W7080 control system
- Output type: Voltage Ramp
- Voltage: 24 Vdc
- Setpoint Temperature Range (F): 55 F to 85 F F
- Dimensions: 4 5/8 in. high x 2 13/16 in. wide x 1 1/4 in. deep
- Shipping Temp Range: -40 F to +150 F
Max Temp (F):
55° to 85°F
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
Call us 1-888-757-4774 Open Now: 8AM – 5:45PM EST
Monday – Wednesday