Description for Honeywell T7147A1002
For use with T7300/Q7300 Thermostat system to provide space temperature sensing, and switch initiation and indication of overrides from remote location.
- Factory-calibrated negative temperature coefficient (NTC) thermistor sensing element.
- Mount on wall or 2 x 4 in. vertical outlet box.
- Locking cover.
- Override button.
- Warmer/cooler buttons on some models.
- 710 ohm models are for use with certain multiple sensor configurations.
- See T7300 product literature for details.
- Description: 1420 ohm Remote Sensor and Override Module
- Applications: Provides space temperature sensing, switch initiation, and indication of overrides from a remote location
- Sensor Type: 1420 ohms @ 75 F
- Color: Beige
- Mounting: Mounts on wall or 2 x 4 inch vertical outlet box
- Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 90% RH, non-condensing
- Operating Temperature Range: 40 F to 110 F
- Shipping Temperature: -30 F to +150 F
- Dimensions: 4 5/8 in. high x 3 5/8 in. wide x 1 5/8 in. deep
- Comments: Series 1000 styling with override button
- Used With: T7300/Q7300