Modulating Temperature Controller, 80 F to 210 F (20 Ft Capillary)
Wed, Mar 8
|4||Wed, Mar 8|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
Proportional remote bulb controllers for ducts, tanks, boilers, pipes and other heat exchangers.
- Provide proportioning control of three-wire, low-voltage valve or damper motors.
- Used to regulate temperatures of either air or liquids.
- All models ambient compensated. Ambient temperature compensation provides good temperature control. Refer to T775 Electronic Remote Temperature Controller where more exact control is required and/or remote controller location is preferred.
- Temperature setting scale markings in both Fahrenheit and Celsius. Steel case has a clear plastic cover to make setting readily visible.
- Surface mount using two screws through back of case.
- Description: Modulating Temperature Controller, 80 F to 210 F
- Application : Used with Series 90 Modutrol Motors for proportional control of valves and dampers
- Type: Remote bulb
- Output Type: analog
- Analog Output: One 135 Ohm Potentiometer
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions: 5 1/2 in. high x 4 1/2 in. wide x 2 3/4 in. deep
- Sensor Element: Copper bulb, high temperature fill
- Number of Sensor Inputs: 1
- Capillary Length (ft): 20 Ft
- Bulb Size (in.): 1/2 in. diameter x 4 in. long
- Setpoint Temperature Range (F): 80 F to 210 F
- Maximum Operating Temperature (F): 230F
- Throttling Range (F): 6 F to 32 F
Remote Bulb Temperature
90 Modutrol Motors
One 135 Ohm Potentiometer
High Temperature Fill
1/2" x 4"
Max Temp (F):
80° to 210°F
Min Temp (F):
Max Operating Temp:
6°F to 32°F
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday