Description for Honeywell T921G1005
Proportional Thermostats provide low voltage, 3-wire control for valve motors, damper motors, and balancing relays in heating or cooling system applications.
- Bellows element adjusts potentiometer slider to regulate motor operation.
- Removable setting knob prevents unauthorized tampering with setpoint.
135 Ohm, Proportional Thermostat with auxiliary switch that closes on temperature rise, 56 F to 84 F
- Output Signal: 135 Ohm potentiometer
- Setpoint Temperature Range (F): 56 F to 84 F
- Mounting: Wall mount
- Throttling Range: 1.4 C
- Dimensions: 5 11/16 in. high x 3 3/8 in. wide x 2 1/4 in. deep
- Includes: Tradeline model which includes slotted sides and an add-on faceplate to allow thermostat to be mounted horizontally.