3-Speed Fan Coil Thermostat; 2 or 4 pipe Manual/Auto changeover, Heat/Cool/Auto, 3 speed fan; Supply voltage: 120/240 Vac
Tue, Jan 31 – Wed, Feb 1
|358||Tue, Jan 31 – Wed, Feb 1|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
The TB6575A, TB6575B, and TB8575A are a family of Digital Fan-Coil thermostats for residential and commercial applications. They are great for use in hotels, condos, and school classrooms. They provide line voltage and low voltage on/off control for various fan-coil units. The three models provide control of 2 or 4 pipe fan-coil units, 120, 240, or 24 Vac, and manual or automatic heat/cool changeover. The fan can also be controlled from the thermostat, which offers three fan speeds (Low, Med, High) and Auto. Valves and auxiliary electric heaters can be controlled using a relay or contactor system switch controlled by the thermostat.
- Simple, intuitive user interface and ease of installation.
- Attractive modern styling ideal for hotels and condos.
- Digital display of ambient temperature, setpoint, mode icons when cooling or heating relays operate, when energy savings mode is active, and fan status
- Four buttons allow manual control of system operation, fan speed, and temperature setpoint adjustment.
- VersaSpeed Fan Ramp Algorithm automatically adjusts Low, Medium, High fan speed.
- Optional freeze protection feature that turns on heat, if necessary.
- Activity sensing algorithm sets back thermostat to economy mode.
- Auto fan rest option sets back fan to auto mode.
- Energy savings mode- external energy savings input from dry contact such as time switch, occupancy sensor, or hotel cardkey overrides comfort setpoint with selectable setback heating or cooling setpoints.
- Energy savings input configurable as a normally open or normally closed dry contact.
- Proportional plus integral (P+I) control algorithm for precision temperature regulation.
- Selectable C or F.
- Adjustable deadband, in auto changeover mode, for heat and cool control.
- Adjustable maximum heating and minimum cooling setpoint limits.
- Installer setup mode allows changes of operating parameters.
- EEPROM permanently retains user settings, including setpoints, during power loss (no batteries required).
- Capability to display temperature sensor failure for easier troubleshooting.
- Optional remote temperature sensor and remote pipe sensor.
Works with Sensor
Temperature Range (F):
5 to 95% RH non-condensing
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
Call us 1-888-757-4774 Open Now: 8AM – 5:45PM EST
Monday – Thursday