- Control heating, cooling and IAQ equipment with only 2 wires at the thermostat. Heating, cooling and IAQ equipment wires to the Equipment Interface Module.
- Configurable for residential and light commercial applications. Meets commercial code and is title 24 compliant.
- Delta T Alerts and Diagnostics informs customers when their system is not operating as expected with instructions to contact the dealer. Provides a sense of security and greater comfort while generating repeat business.
- Alerts and User Interactions Log - Keeps a searchable history of alerts and setting changes to the thermostat to determine if there is a system malfunction or if the issue was caused by user error. Saves time in troubleshooting and points the technician in the right direction.
- Customizable Service Reminders allow dealers to remind their customers when its time to call for service, when their warranty is expiring and to provide customized alerts.
- USB port for transferring Installer Setup, Customizable Reminders, Custom Events and Holidays to multiple thermostats.
- USB port for adding the dealer's full color business logo on the screen.
- 3 assignable outputs to control humidification, dehumidification, ventilation and a stage of heating or cooling.
- 2 assignable inputs can be used with wired