Pneumatic Thermostat Direct Acting, Wall Thermostat
Fri, Feb 3 – Mon, Feb 6
|35||Fri, Feb 3 – Mon, Feb 6|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Pneumatic thermostat for proportional control of pneumatic valves and actuators with one- or two-pipe systems. Available with two cover options, the TP9600 is not only affordable and easy to install, but it controls temperature with the reliability that only Honeywell can provide.
- TP9600 delivers the Honeywell TP970s unparalleled sensing and control.
- Redesigned models fit your high-volume pneumatic applications.
- Backplate mounts quickly.
- Thermostat snaps onto backplate.
- Cover is mounted and locked into place with concealed setscrews.
- Attractive Euro-contoured design comes with choice of two cover options.
- Neutral taupe color blends with today’s commercial interiors.
- Adapter kits are available to retrofit most pneumatic jobs.
- Branch line capacity Low for TP9630 and TP9633 Branch line capacity High for TP9600, TP9610, TP9603, TP9620.
- Description: Pneumatic Thermostat Direct Acting, Wall Thermostat
- Application: Wall Thermostat
- Remote Bulb: No
- Setpoint: Single
- Action: Direct Acting
- Number of Pipes: 2
- Setpoint Temperature Range (F): 59 F to 90 F
- Air connections: Barb fittings 5/32 in. (4 mm)
- Sensor Element: Bimetal
- Maximum Safe Operating Pressure (psi): 25 psi
- Operating Temperature Range (F): 50 F to 100 F
- Storage Temperature (F): 150 F maximum
- Throttling Range (F): 2 F to 10 F
- Airflow Usage: 0.011 scfm (5.2 mL/s)
- Dimensions (in.): 3-1/4 in. high x 2 in. wide x 1-5/8 in. deep
- Mounting: Vertical Wall Mounting
- Includes: Cover, Setpoint, and Thermometer are Visible
Temperature Range (F):
50 to 100°F
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday