Pneumatic Thermostat Direct Acting, Heating includes Wall Plate and Satin Chrome Cover (59 to 90F)
Mon, Dec 19 – Tue, Dec 20
|62||Mon, Dec 19 – Tue, Dec 20|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
Two-pipe, single setpoint, pneumatic thermostat used to provide proportional control of pneumatic valves and damper actuators in heating and air conditioning systems. Replacement kits are available for Johnson, Powers, Robertshaw, Barber-Colman, and older Honeywell two-pipe pneumatic thermostats.
- Honeywell's best pneumatic thermostat-TP970 series.
- Shock-resistant, suspension-mounted thermostats provide dependable performance and responsiveness year in and year out.
- Pilot operated for high capacity.
- Direct Acting (DA) and Reverse Acting (RA) models are available.
- Wide throttling range models for Zero Energy Band (ZEB) operation are available.
- Adapter plate in Convertastat and Modernization kits covers existing thermostat wall mark.
- Backplate has molded air connections-no separate fittings needed.
- Universal locking cover with satin chrome finish and horizontal, vertical, or blank window options.
- Typical Wide Throttling Range Application.
- Description: Pneumatic Thermostat Direct Acting, Heating
- Application: Heating
- Remote Bulb: No
- Setpoint: Single
- Action: Direct Acting
- Number of Pipes: 2
- Setpoint Temperature Range (F): 59F to 90F
- Sensor Element: Bimetal
- Maximum Safe Operating Pressure (psi): 25 psi
- Operating Temperature Range (F): 100 F Maximum
- Storage Temperature (F): 150 F maximum
- Throttling Range (F): 2 F to 10 F
- Airflow Usage: 0.011 scfm (5.2 mL/s)
- Dimensions (in.): 3-1/4 in. high x 2 in. wide x 1-5/8 in. deep
- Mounting: Wall
- Includes: Thermostat, large wall plate and satin chrome cover.
Temperature Range (F):
59 to 90
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday