Description for Honeywell TR70
The TR70 and TR70-H are 2-wire, non-polarity sensitive, Sylk bus communicating wall modules for use with Spyder programmable controllers which are compatible with the Sylk bus. All models have a space-temperature sensor, network bus jack, and an LCD with three softkeys and two Up/Down adjustment keys. The TR70-H model includes an onboard humidity sensor.
- Ability to control user access to controller parameters.
- Parameter access can be customized by using the Tridium Niagara Workbench tool.
- Programmable for: Home screen options, tenant access, contractor access, access to controller parameters, setpoint, override, fan, and other parameters.
- Supplied with eight pre-programmed configurations (e.g. VAV with balancing) in the wall module configuration tool.
- Ability to access and adjust most parameters in the programmable controller (except Scheduling).
- Ability to balance the VAV system from the wall module.
- Home screen can display one to three of any of the following parameters: Temperature Setpoint, Room Temperature, Room Humidity, Outdoor Humidity, Outdoor Temperature, and Time, or one of virtually any parameter in the controller.
- Network bus jack.
- Simple 2-wire terminal connection to the programmable controller and an optional 2-wire terminal connection for the network. All connections are polarity insensitive.
- Retention of user configuration, including setpoints after a power outage.