3/4" Vertical Angle Valve For Standard Capacity Radiator
Fri, Mar 10 – Mon, Mar 13
|43||Fri, Mar 10 – Mon, Mar 13|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
- One-Pipe Steam Thermostatic Radiator Valves - Allow automatic temperature control in one-pipe steam or hot water systems for free standing radiators, convectors and other heating units with standard capacity requirements. Provide comfort and energy savings.
- Continually monitors and adjusts room temperature for consistent comfort and relief from under-heating and overheating.
- Adjustable balancing cartridge design made from resilient material (EPDM), ensures tight shut-off on steam and hot water systems.
- Nickel plated brass casted body.
- Replaceable cartridge for easy service with service tool.
- Controls include valve body, steam air vent.
- Used with T100 set point and capillary actuators.
- No electrical connection required for non-electric actuators.
- Normally open without control mounted.
- Description: 3/4? Angle Pattern Valve for Standard Capacity Radiator
- Application Type : Use where installation space is limited
- Pipe Size (inch): 3/4 in.
- Pipe Size (DN): DN20
- Body Pattern: Angle
- Capacity: standard
- Capacity (Cv): 2.7 Cv
- Capacity (Btu/hr-steam): 63,800 Btu/hr
- Pressure Ratings (Hot Water (psi)): 150 psi maximum
- Pressure Ratings (Hot Water (kPa)): 1034 kPa maximum
- Pressure Ratings (Steam (psi)): 15 psi maximum
- Pressure Ratings (Steam (kPa)): 103 kPa
- Differential Pressure Ratings (psi): 17 psi maximum
- Differential Pressure Ratings (psi): With T100 or T200: 15 psi
- Differential Pressure Ratings (psi): With MV100: 36 psi
- Differential Pressure Ratings (psi): For low noise: 3 psi
- Temperature Ratings (F): 248 F Maximum
- Temperature Ratings (C): 120 C Maximum
- Dimensions (in.): 1 1/8 in. x 2 5/8 in.
- Materials (Body): Nickel Plated Bronze
- Cartridge Change Tool: Yes - Use VA8200A001
- Used With: T100
- Inlet Connection Size (in.): 3/4 in.
- Inlet Connection Type: NPT
- Outlet Connection Type: Threaded
Temperature Range (F):
Flow Capacity (Cv):
Nickel Plated Bronze
Max Pressure (PSI):
150 PSI (Hot Water)
15 psi (Steam)
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
Call us 1-888-757-4774 Open Now: 8AM – 5:45PM EST
Monday – Thursday