Description for Honeywell V5011A1734
Used for proportional control of hot or chilled water and glycol solutions (to 50 percent concentration) and for two-position control of low pressure steam.
- Sizes range from 2-1/2 to 6 inches.
- Stainless steel stem with serviceable Teflon packing.
- Valves utilize direct mounting valve actuators, Q5020/Q5022 linkages with Direct Coupled Actuators, or Pneumatic Valve Actuators to operate the valve.
- Equal Percentage flow characteristic.
- Valve Type: Globe Valve
- Body Pattern: Two-way
- Flow Characteristic: Equal Percentage
- Controlled Medium: Chilled or hot water with up to 50% Glycol, Low pressure steam
- Connection Type: Flanged
- Max. Safe Operating Pressure: 150 psi at 240 F water or 15 psi steam
- ANSI/ASME Rating: 125
- Maximum Differential for Quiet Water Service (psi): 25 psid
- Static Pressure Rating: ANSI 125
- Ambient Temperature Rating: 40 F to 250 F
- Materials (Body): Cast Iron
- Materials (Seat): Bronze
- Materials (stem) Stainless Steel
- Used with: Q5001/Modutrol IV Motor; MP953; ML6420,21A,25; ML7420/ML7421A/ML7425; ML6984/ML7984
PLEASE NOTE: The product weighs 44 lbs. and may require the use of a
If you do require a lift gate at your delivery, you'll have the option to add this FREE of charge when you checkout.