Description for Honeywell V5011G1129
Used for two-position or modulating control of steam and water and glycol solutions (to 50 percent concentration) in heating or cooling systems.
- Sizes range from 2-1/2 to 3 inches.
- Direct acting
- High pressure steam models with stainless steel trim.
- Spring-loaded, self-adjusting packing.
- Stainless steel stem prevents corrosion.
- Valve designs provide equal percentage characteristics of flow for close control of water, and linear characteristic of flow for close control of steam or chilled water.
- Valves utilize direct mounting valve actuators or Q5020/Q5022A linkages with Direct Coupled Actuators or Pneumatic Valve Actuators to operate the valve.
- Valve Type: Globe Valve
- Body Pattern: Two-way
- Flow Characteristic: Linear
- Controlled Medium: Chilled or hot water with up to 50% Glycol
- Connection Type: Female NPT
- Max. Safe Operating Pressure: 100 psi at 337 F steam, 240 psi water at 150 F
- ANSI/ASME Rating: 150
- Maximum Differential for Quiet Water Service (psi): 20 psid
- Static Pressure Rating: ANSI 150
- Fluid Temperature Rating: 40 F to 337 F
- Materials (Body): Red Brass
- Materials (Seat): Stainless Steel
- Materials (stem) Stainless Steel
- Used with: ML6984/ML7984; Q5020/DCA; Q5001/Modutrol IV Motor; MP953; ML6420,21A,25; ML7420/ML7421A/ML7425