1-1/2" Two-way Globe Valve, Female NPT (29.3 Cv)
Wed, Feb 1
|25||Wed, Feb 1|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
The V5011N is a two-way threaded globe valve that controls steam, water, and glycol solutions (up to 50 percent concentration) in heating or cooling HVAC applications. The valve is used in two-position and modulating control systems. The valve is not suitable for combustible gas service.
- Red brass body with NPT-threaded end connections.
- Low seat leakage rate (less than or equal to 0.05 percent of Cv).
- 50:1 rangeability per VDI/VDE 2173.
- Spring-loaded, self-adjusting packing.
- Accurate positioning to ensure state of the art temperature control.
- Directly coupled electric and pneumatic actuators for easy mounting.
- Sizes range from 1/2 in. to 2 in.
- Valve designs provide equal percentage flow characteristic for water and linear flow characteristic for steam.
- Stainless steel stem and metal-to-metal seats.
- Repack and rebuild kits for field servicing.
- Description: Two-way, Globe, 1/2 in, (Female) NPT, Water or Glycol or Steam
- Valve Type: Globe Valve
- Body Pattern: Two-way
- Controlled Medium: Chilled or hot water with up to 50% Glycol
- Connection Type: Female NPT
- ANSI/ASME Rating: 150
- Actuation: Must be purchased separately
- Stem Travel: 3/4 in
- Maximum Differential Pressure Ratings (Close-off) (psi): 240 psi
- Maximum Differential for Quiet Water Service (psi): 20 psid
- Static Pressure Rating: ANSI 150
- Ambient Temperature Rating: 36 F to 248 F water
- Leakage Rating: Seat: 0.05% of Cv
- Materials (Body): Red Brass
- Materials (seat): Stainless Steel
- Materials (stem): Stainless Steel
- Materials (Plug/Ball/Disc): Brass
- Dimensions: 7-1/8 in. high x 4-3/4 in. wide x 1-13/16 in. deep
- Bonnet Size:1-3/8 in.
Flow Capacity (Cv):
Max Pressure (PSI):
217 psi at 248 F
Stem down to close
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday