Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
3" Flanged Three-Way Diverting Valve (100 Cv)
Fri, Mar 3 – Wed, Mar 8
|1||Fri, Mar 3 – Wed, Mar 8|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
The V5013B are three-way mixing valves. The V5013C are three-way diverting valves. These valves provide proportional or two-position control of hot or chilled water in heating or cooling systems. These valves are offered in sizes 2 1/2 in. through 6 in.
- Not suitable for combustible gases.
- Valves utilize direct mounting valve actuators, Q5020/Q5022 linkages with Direct Coupled Actuators, or Pneumatic Valve Actuators to operate the valve.
- Constant total flow through full plug travel.
- Stainless steel stem prevents corrosion.
- Class IV (0.01% of Cv) Leakage Rating
- Valve Type: Globe Valve
- Body Pattern: Three-way
- Controlled Medium: Chilled or hot water with up to 50% Glycol
- Connection Type: Flanged
- Max Safe Operating Pressure: 150 psi at 240 F water
- Valve Action: Stem up increases AB to A flow
- ANSI/ASME Rating:125
- Actuation: Must be purchased separately
- Maximum Differential for Quiet Water Service (psi): 20 psid
- Static Pressure Rating: ANSI 150
- Ambient Temperature Rating: 40 F to 250 F water
- Leakage Rating: Seat: 0.05% of Cv
- Materials (Body): Cast Iron
- Materials (seat): Bronze
- Materials (stem): Stainless Steel
- Bonnet Size: 1-3/8 in.
Max Pressure (PSI):
150 PSI @ 240°F Water
Temperature Range (F):
40°F to 250°F
Stem Up Increases AB to A Flow
Min Temp (F):
Max Temp (F):
Chilled or hot water with up to 50% Glycol
Flow Capacity (Cv):
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday