Description for Honeywell V5853A2014
Three-way Cartridge Globe Valves control hot and/or chilled water for VAV terminal units, fan coil units, small reheaters and recoolers in electric/ electronic temperature control systems. Used with the M6410 3-position floating Non-Spring Return Valve Actuator and the M7410 selectable 0 to 10 Vdc or 2 to 10 Vdc Non-Spring Return Actuator. The 1/2" and 3/4" valves are also compatible with the M6435 floating Spring Return Actuator, the M7435 selectable 0 to 10 Vdc or 2 to 10 Vdc Spring Return Actuator, and the MP958 Pneumatic Actuator.
- Long stroke allows wider range of control.
- Soft valve seat provides low leakage rate.
- Inserts for 1/2 in. and 3/4 in. valves are changeable without draining valve when used with an insert replacement tool.
- Brass body and Stainless Steel stem.
- Threaded plastic cover/manual handle allows manual operation.
- Easily installed in areas where space is limited.
- Valve Type: Cartridge Globe Valve
- Body Pattern: Three-way
- Flow Characteristic: Equal Percentage
- Controlled Medium: Chilled or hot water with up to 50% Glycol
- Connection Type: Sweat (Female)
- Valve Action: Stem up to close
- Actuation: Must be purchased separately
- Maximum Differential Pressure Ratings (Close-off) (psi): 116 psi
- Stem Travel: 1/4 in.
- Ambient Temperature: 36 to 230 F
- Leakage Rating: ANSI Class IV (0.01% of Cv maximum)
- Used with: M6410A1029; M7410F1000; M6435A1004; M7435F1001; MP958