1" Sweat Zone Valve (Connection = 18" Leads)
Wed, Mar 8 – Thu, Mar 9
|210||Wed, Mar 8 – Thu, Mar 9|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Two-way on-off low voltage valves consist of an actuator and valve assembly for controlling the flow of hot water.
- Manual opener (on all models, except straight-through, normally open valves) for valve operation on power failure; valve returns to automatic position when power is restored.
- All models may be installed without disassembling the valve.
- Compact construction for easy installation.
- Complete powerhead may be removed or replaced without breaking plumbing line connections or draining the system.
- Actuator motor may be replaced without removing the valve body or draining the system.
Max Pressure (PSI):
Flow Capacity (Cv):
Max Ambient Temp (°F):
Max Close-Off PSI:
Temperature Range (F):
Min Temp (F):
Max Temp (F):
Replacement Parts (4)
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday