3/4" NPT Connection Zone Valve, normally open, no manual opener, for Steam applications (24v)
Wed, Jan 25
|16||Wed, Jan 25|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Two-way on-off low voltage valves consist of an actuator and valve assembly for controlling the flow of hot water.
- All models may be installed without disassembling the valve.
- Compact construction for easy installation.
- Complete powerhead may be removed or replaced without breaking plumbing line connections or draining the system.
- Actuator motor may be replaced without removing the valve body or draining the system.
- Suitable for use 15 psi low pressure steam application.
- 24V 3/4 in. NPT Connection Low Voltage Motorized Zone Valves
- Application: Steam (low pressure) Control
- Connection Type : NPT
- Pipe Size: 3/4?
- Body Pattern: Two-way, Straight-through
- Capacity: 3.5 Cv
- De-Energized Position: Normally Open
- Maximum Close-off Pressure (psi): 20 psi
- Fluid Temperature Range: 50 F to 240 F
- Electrical Connections: 18 in. leads
- Power Consumption: 7.7 VA
- Nominal Timing (sec, min): 15 Seconds
- Valve Action: Spring return to open
- Maximum Ambient Temperature (F): 125F
- Dimensions: 4 in. high x 3 -23/32 in. wide x 2- 3/8 in. deep
- Type: 2 position
- Static Pressure: 125 psi
- Voltage: 24v
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Manual Opener: No
- Type: For low pressure (15 psi) steam application
Flow Capacity (Cv):
Max Ambient Temp (°F):
Max Close-Off PSI:
Temperature Range (F):
Min Temp (F):
Max Temp (F):
Spring Return to Open
Replacement Parts (3)
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
Call us 1-888-757-4774 Open Now: 8AM – 5:45PM EST
Monday – Thursday