1/2" Sweat Connection 3 Way Zone Valve, port A normally closed (24v)
Wed, Feb 1 – Thu, Feb 2
|49||Wed, Feb 1 – Thu, Feb 2|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
- On-off and diverting line voltage valves consist of an actuator motor and valve assembly for controlling the flow of hot or chilled water.
- Manual opener (on all models, except straight-through, normally open valves) for valve operation on power failure; valve returns to automatic position when power is restored.
- All models may be installed without disassembling the valve.
- Compact construction for easy installation.
- Complete powerhead may be removed or replaced without breaking plumbing line connections or draining the system.
- Actuator motor may be replaced without removing the valve body or draining the system.
Flow Capacity (Cv):
Max Close-Off PSI:
Replacement Parts (5)
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday