Description for Honeywell VC4011ZZ11
Control central heating and/or cooling systems, fan coil systems, radiators and convectors. Depending on the model selected, it can be controlled by either a low or line voltage SPST or SPDT controller such as a room thermostat.
- Use with two-way or three-way valves.
- Minimal actuator power consumption.
- Quick-connect or one meter cable electrical connections available.
- Quick and easy replacement of moving parts.
- Actuator head installation does not require draining the system.
- On/Off models with six second nominal timing
- Use two-position actuators with 1000 Series 2 way and 6000 Series 3-way VC valve bodies only.
- All VC Series actuator-valve combinations provide 60 psi close-off
- Description: 2 wire+com for SPST controller. 120V
- Close-Off: 60 psi
- Actuator Type: Valve
- Application Type: HVAC
- Fail Safe Mode: Stays in Place
- Control Signal: 2 position
- Control Signal: SPST
- Supply Voltage: 100 to 130V
- Number of Internal Aux. Switches: 0
- Medium Temp: 203F
- Shaft Adapter Type: Self Alignment
- Manual Operation: Lever
- Stroke: .4 inches
- Maximum Differential Pressure Ratings (Close-off) (psi): 60 psi
- Mounting: Direct Coupled
- Frequency: 50, 60 Hz
- Timing, Nominal Driving @ 60 Hz (sec): 6 seconds
- Dimensions: 2.8 in. high x 3.7 in. wide x 2.7 in. deep
- Electrical Protection: Double Insulated
- Power Consumption (Driving) : 6 VA
- Electrical Connection: 39 inches
- Electrical Connection: Cable
- Cable Entry: Molded Strain Relief
- Temperature Range, Ambient (F): 32F to 150F
- Temperature Range, Storage (F): -40 to 150F
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH): 5 to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Used with: VC Series Valve