24v 5-wire actuator w/ Normally Open/Normally Closed Power Failure Reposition
Thu, Jan 26
|15||Thu, Jan 26|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Control central heating and/or cooling systems, fan coil systems, radiators and convectors. Depending on the model selected, it can be controlled by either a low or line voltage SPST or SPDT or floating or modulating controller such as a room thermostat, Aquastat control, flow switch or a 0/2 to 10 Vdc controller.
- Two-way or three-way valves.
- Minimal actuator power consumption.
- Double insulated actuator.
- Quick-connect or one-meter cable electrical connections available.
- Safe for use with potable water.
- Quick and easy replacement of moving parts.
- Actuator head installation does not require draining the system.
- On/Off models with six second nominal timing (floating/modulating models available with 120 second timing).
Temperature Range (F):
32 to 150 F
24V Pulse Width Modulation
2 to 10 VDC
24 Vac Floating
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday